How we can help in MBA essays?
We at General Education (GenEdMBA) through our MBA essay editing service help MBA applicants review the essays written by them to provide them with the most appropriate and essential feedback and MBA essay tips. MBA essays are a frontier concern in the applicant’s mind and they serve as a mechanism to gauge their suitability for the program. A well-written and well-reviewed essay helps an applicant submit an outstanding application that eliminates any errors and differentiate him/her from the rest. General Education features the best MBA essay editing service has to offer. Take advantage of our professional MBA essay editing service.
MBA essay editing is done by a team of expert MBA consultants (who themselves are alumni of top tier Global Business Schools). We go far beyond grammar focusing on content, clarity and structure to help the applicants market themselves through compelling content/MBA essays written by them.
How we are different?
- Exceptional MBA team
- Provide both verbal and written feedback
- Provide recording of the session
- Believe in Originality
We at General Education provide MBA Essay help to applicants applying to top global business schools. We help them for their MBA Application review and provide appropriate feedback on their essays. MBA Essay help is provided by our expert team of consultants graduated from top Ivy league B-Schools. General Education have been assisting MBA aspirants for their MBA Application review from more than 7 years now and have successfully helped number of applicants.
MBA Essay Editing Tips Engagement Structure:
We at General Education (GenEdMBA) follow the below service engagement process. It can be modified to satisfy individual needs of the applicant taking into account any suitability factor of the applicant and our consultants:
- Applicants deposit the required fees in General Education’s bank account upfront as quoted by the sales team.
- Once the amount is verified to be received in General Education’s bank account, our sales team will introduce you to a General Education expert consultant. He/she will then guide the applicant with the rest of the service engagement structure (it might take 24 hours after depositing the fee).
- To start with the process, applicants are required to share the below documents with the assigned General Education consultant:
- One Page CV
- A brief write up about career aspirations
- Essay drafts (if already prepared)
- Our consultant will then schedule an hour-long brainstorming session to understand the applicant’s profile in detail. Our consultant will analyze your profile, career goals and suggest the points to be incorporated in the essays. Consultant will also suggest the structure for essay tips that the applicant should follow.
- After this session, applicants have to prepare their first draft of the essay and send them back to the consultants assigned for review.
- The consultant will review the essays to provide their feedback in a few days. The normal turnaround time is one week but it can be changed depending on deadline of the application.
- Applicants are expected to make amendments to their essays based on all feedback points and review comments. They should then revert with their updated drafts to the consultant.
- Another one-hour session (if required) may be scheduled while the applicants are incorporating the improvements suggested by the consultant. This is to help the applicants get a clear perspective of what, why and how the improvements will be incorporated.
- The applicants are again expected to incorporate the improvements/feedback provided by the consultant and send it back to the consultant.
- Our consultant will again review and send the final suggestions within 7 days time.
- A final version of the essay is prepared based on mutual agreement, improvements, feedbacks and rewrites.
- A feedback on the overall engagement with the consultant will be sought to see if the entire process has helped the applicants better their approach and draft their essays.
- The service engagement is closed.
General Education’sMBA Essay Editing Service does not cover resume writing or any other service not mentioned above
MBA Essay Help Price
Prices of essay reviews depend on the B-School the applicants are planning to apply to. It also depends on the number of essays and words. Discounts are available if the applicants choose to have more than one B-School essay application evaluated in one lot.
Note on Fees:
- Service is non-refundable but adjustable in future in lieu for any other service
- Service brought in March is non-adjustable due to year-end accounting complexities.
- Services brought in one financial year will not be adjusted in next financial year.
- According to consumption, assumptions given at the end of each service amount would be adjusted if required.
MBA Essay Tips and Help
Importance of starting early MBA application
Starting early for MBA application, will give you the freedom to think deeply about the smallest of things in your professional life and this could sometimes impact the MBA application positively.
We offer a “referral amount” scheme for the customers who are availing our services. As our customer, if you refer someone who avails General Education’s services, for every successful customer referral, you will receive a service credit/cash equivalent of unto 10% of your referral’s application fee. You can keep on adding progressive discounts by referring as many unique customers as you want.
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+
- Who will be reviewing my essays and application?
- Can I have my application written from scratch by Apphelp?
- Will Apphelp help me in shortlisting the schools I can apply to and what is the criteria?
- How will the communication happen?
- Can I get in touch will some candidates who have taken services from Apphelp?
- How can I make payments?
- How important is an essay in the admission process at B-Schools?
- Do you help in preparing for MBA interviews as well?
Q1. Who will be reviewing my essays and application?
Apphelp: Your application will be reviewed and your entire case will be handled by either graduates from prestigious Business Schools or students currently studying in Business Schools many of whom are on the admissions committee. At no point your essays will be reviewed by English language graduates because an application is much more than just good English.
Q2. Can I have my application written from scratch by Apphelp?
Apphelp: No. Apphelp doesn't offer Essay Writing Services but offers Essay editing and reviewing services. An application is about expressing yourself and we will help you in that to the best possible extent. We feel that its not ethical to write an application from scratch.
We provide consultation for writing essays. This process is slightly longer and begins with a submission of your detailed profile (including resume). We then conduct a telephonic conversation to understand you better and provide ideas about how to write. The routine process of review, application submission (through email) to Apphelp, then applies. The consultation charges are in addition to the charges for standard application review.
Q3. Will Apphelp help me in shortlisting the schools I can apply to and what is the criteria?
Apphelp: We will do that free for you if you buy any essay review service package. We don't provide that as a standalone service. In addition to your preferences, budget and constraints we use Business School Rankings, placements and intake details of previous class.
You can use Apphelp's B school selector to narrow down your choices.
Apphelp: Document transfers will happen primarily through emails. Rest of the communication will happen mostly over phone and email exchanges.
Q5. Can I get in touch will some candidates who have taken services from Apphelp?
Apphelp: If you are applying to Business Schools in USA or Business Schools in Europe, we can put you in touch with some applicants who have applied / got through similar schools provided they are willing to talk to you.
Q6. How can I make payments?
Apphelp: The payment can be made through Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Online Transfer or Demand Draft.
Q7. How important is an essay in the admission process at B-Schools?
Apphelp: The importance that essays carry is established by the fact that about a third of the time of admissions committee is spent on essay evaluation. The serves as a comparison tool to select among hundreds of applicants with comparable profiles. The essays, hence, need to bring a complete picture of your personality. They need to be grammatically correct, well-structured and original. We help you bring out the uniqueness of your character in the essays.
Q8. Do you help in preparing for MBA interviews as well?
Apphelp: Yes, we have interview package to help you prepare for MBA Interviews for top business schools. We also specialize in mock interviews for top 40 Business Schools.